To properly transport your RANGER XP Kinetic, follow these steps:
Ensure your trailer and tie down straps are properly rated for your vehicle weight. Always follow all warnings and precautions listed by the manufacturers.
1. Perform a quick inspection on your trailer to ensure it is clean and free of any major debris.
2. Before loading, always practice safe riding by wearing the required safety gear listed in your Owner’s Manual.
3. Safely drive your vehicle onto the trailer. Do not transport the vehicle in a reverse direction on the trailer.
4. Place the vehicle in PARK and verify the PARK position is displayed in the gauge.
5. Slowly release the brake pedal and ensure the vehicle does not roll.
6. Turn the key switch off and remove the key to prevent loss during transport.
7. Ensure the seats are properly secured and buckle the seat belts.
8. Secure the side nets and ensure they are properly adjusted.
9. Ensure that the charging cap and charging compartment lid are secure.
10. Verify all accessories, if equipped, are properly secured.
11. Ensure the hood is properly latched.
12. Before securing the vehicle to the trailer, inspect the tie down straps for cuts, wear, fraying, dirt, debris or stiffness.
13. Beginning at the front, attach the tie down straps to the designated tie down point on the front vehicle chassis. Attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary. Do NOT attach tie straps to the front control arm bolt pockets.
14. Move to the rear of the vehicle and attach the tie down straps to the designated tie down points on both sides of the tow hitch bracket. Attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary.
15. Evenly tighten the tie down straps until the suspension begins to compress.
16. Secure any extra length of the straps before transporting.
17. Once secured, perform a final inspection to ensure all tie downs are tight and secure.
18. Finish by preparing your trailer for safe travel.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.