This video is meant to familiarize the rider with the location of information and components on a RANGER XP Kinetic.
The video looks at the
- 0:27 Front of the vehicle (Near-Field Communication (NFC) chip embedded in the Polaris emblem, which connects you to a digital platform of vehicle information and tools, front camera (if equipped), front bumper, pre-wired winch connector behind the bumper, auxiliary light, which also indicates charging status when turned on and charging)
- 0:52 The vehicle hood can be removed by turning the two quarter turn latches and sliding forward.
- 1:00 Underneath the hood (pulse bar)
- 1:04 Front suspension (shock assembly with adjustable pre-load, sway bar link, A-arms, CV joints and axle, tie rod assembly, ball joints, grease zerks on the sway bar mounts)
- 1:28 The brake fluid reservoir can be viewed through the left front wheel well.
- 1:33 The headlight adjustments can also be found in both front wheel wells.
- 1:39 On both sides of the vehicle (side net doors, which can be opened and closed using the buckle at the front and be adjusted by loosening or tightening the strap near the buckle)
- 1:52 In the driver’s seat (adjustment level on the right side of the seat)
- 1:59 On the left side of the dash (cupholder, speaker, lower storage, accent light switch, high and low beam headlight switch, spare auxiliary slots, steering wheel adjustment lever, instrument cluster with mode and navigational switches, upper storage, key switch, gear selector with direction selector switch)
- 2:45 On the center dash (display powered by RIDE COMMAND, auxiliary switch slots, all wheel drive switch, drive mode switch, 12-volt auxiliary switch, 12-volt power socket, dual USB connector, lower storage, dual cupholders)
- 3:23 On the right side of the dash (two upper storage compartments, passenger grab handle, cupholder, speaker, glove box that houses a USB connector and tool kit)
- 3:49 Tool kit (multifunction pliers, shock adjustment tool, spare fuses, socket wrench, tire pressure gauge, T40 TORX® wrench, T30 TORX® wrench, T25 TORX® wrench, clutch spreader tool)
- 4:12 Under the passenger seat's storage compartment (12-volt battery, high-voltage service disconnect, fuse panel)
- 4:32 Located on the driver’s side of the vehicle (EVSE charger compartment lid, EVSE port and cover)
- 4:41 The cargo box tilt latch is located on both sides of the vehicle behind the doors to access the radiator cap.
- 4:53 The tailgate can be lowered by releasing the rear cargo box latch. Inside the cargo box (auxiliary power connector, four tie down points, tire pressure and cargo load sticker)
- 5:10 Below the tailgate (rear camera, tow hitch)
- 5:15 Rear suspension (shock assembly with adjustable pre-load, sway bar link, A-arms, axle with CV joints, grease zerks on the sway bar mounts)
- 5:34 An additional grease zerk can be found on the prop shaft in the center of the vehicle.
- 5:40 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.