This video will demonstrate the features and functions available on the instrument cluster of a model year 2021 and newer Polaris RZR Trail or RZR Trail S.
The video includes looks at:
- 0:19 the main components of the instrument cluster (speedometer, tachometer, warning lights, indicator lights, the information screen in the center, two navigational buttons, Mode button)
- 0:40 the center information screen (gear position, all-wheel drive status, time)
- 0:55 the information in the top row (vehicle speed, engine RPM, ambient temperature)
- 1:13 the information in the center row (odometer, trip 1, trip 2, battery voltage, engine hours, engine hours remaining before service, engine temperature)
- 1:39 the options menu (units of measurement for vehicle speed and temperature, clock, backlight color, backlight brightness, service hours)
- 2:16 how to set the clock
- 2:37 how to exit the options menu
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
More maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.