The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR Pro XP and RZR Pro XP 4.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Left side of the vehicle (doors, door latches)
- 0:29 Seats (seat adjustment lever, seat tilt bolts)
- 0:52 Battery location
- 0:56 Driver's side features (light switch, AWD switch, gauge cluster, key switch, tilting steering column lever, telescoping steering column lever (if equipped), steering wheel controls (if equipped))
- 1:46 Dash (storage compartment, front pulse bar access, accessory switch plugs, storage trays, power socket, gear shift lever, cupholders)
- 2:10 Passenger side features (storage compartments, passenger handle, spare drive belt holder mount)
- 2:31 Fuse center locations (underneath the armrest and under the operator's side dash)
- 2:47 Air filter location
- 2:51 Front of the vehicle (suspension adjustment points, front grille, brake master cylinder)
- 3:09 Fuel cap location
- 3:24 Rear of the vehicle (coolant reservoir, rear suspension adjustment points, storage bed and components underneath: engine oil cap and other engine components)
- 3:41 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you through the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.