The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RANGER 1000 and RANGER CREW 1000.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Side nets or doors
- 0:27 Driver's side features (seat adjustment lever, cupholder, light switch, tilting steering column, digital gauge)
- 0:47 Center dash (key switch, shift lever, upper cupholders, TURF mode switch, power sockets, storage compartments, lower cupholders)
- 1:07 Right side of the dash (glovebox with tool kit, cupholder, passenger grab handle)
- 1:17 Underseat storage and battery (storage compartment which can be removed to access the fuse panel and battery)
- 1:27 Hood and under-hood components (terminal block, coolant overflow bottle, radiator cap, grille and radiator beneath it)
- 1:48 Driver side front wheel well (brake master cylinder and headlight adjustment screws)
- 2:00 Fuel cap location
- 2:04 Suspension adjustment points
- 2:10 Cargo box and tailgate (oil cap, oil dipstick and other engine components)
- 2:30 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.