The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S4 1000.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 doors
- 0:30 seats
- 0:49 driver's side features (steering column lever, floor drain)
- 0:58 center dash components (light switch, all-wheel drive switch, key switch, gauge cluster, power socket, storage compartments)
- 1:31 passenger handle
- 1:36 access points for the battery and fuse panel
- 1:45 oil filter access on four-seat models
- 1:54 suspension adjustment points
- 1:58 components under the hood (headlight adjustment screws, coolant overflow bottle, terminal block, radiator cap)
- 2:11 brake master cylinder location
- 2:21 components in the rear of the vehicle (suspension adjustment points, storage bed, engine component access panel)
- 2:37 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.