The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR 900 and RZR S 900.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 doors
- 0:32 seats and seat adjustment
- 0:41 driver's side features (steering column, floor drain)
- 0:54 center dash (light switch, turf mode switch, key switch, power socket, storage compartment with USB connection)
- 1:21 gear shift lever
- 1:25 oil filter access panel
- 1:30 passenger handle
- 1:52 components under the hood (headlight adjustment screws, coolant overflow bottle, brake master cylinder, terminal block, radiator cap)
- 2:25 rear of the vehicle (storage bed, engine components access panel)
- 2:40 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.