The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris Sportsman 6x6 570.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:23 Left handlebar (front brake lever, parking brake lock, brake reservoir, light switch, off/run switch, reverse override switch)
- 0:44 Center (gauge cluster and mode button, power socket, key switch, fuel cap, headlight adjustment)
- 0:59 Right handlebar (four-wheel drive switch, throttle lever)
- 1:06 Front of the vehicle (storage compartment and components underneath: center trim panel, radiator cap, radiator, coolant overflow bottle, terminal block, fuse panel)
- 1:37 Battery location
- 1:41 Right side of the vehicle (shift lever, rear brake pedal, engine oil dipstick)
- 1:55 Under-seat components (air filter box, rear brake fluid reservoir)
- 2:02 Rear of the vehicle (tilting cargo box, tailgate, rear suspension adjustment points)
- 2:16 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.