Required Tools and Supplies
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris RZR.
To install the rear panel kit on your RZR XP, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK and remove the key.
2. Place the lower rear panel between the rear intakes and crossbeams. Tip: If equipped with rear speakers, make sure bottom and corner seals are fully seated against vehicle panels.
3. Place the upper rear panel over the lower rear panel and tilt the top edge so that it rests on the inside of the upper crossbeam.
4. The upper rear panel should rest on the outside of the lower rear panel.
5. The top seal should rest on the inside of the upper crossbeam.
6. Push down on the bottom real panel and close the three Lock & Ride clamps.
7. Close the three upper lock and ride clamps.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.