This video is meant to familiarize the rider with the location of information and components on a RZR XP.
This video looks at the:
- 0:28 Front of the vehicle (near-field communication (NFC) chip embedded in the Polaris emblem, which connects you to a digital platform of vehicle information and tools, grille that can be removed to clean the front of the radiator, front tie-down points, front shock assembly with pre-load adjustment and compression adjustment (clicker knob), brake fluid reservoir, upper and lower A-arm assemblies, axle with CV joints, tie rod assembly, sway bar link, upper and lower ball joints)
- 1:13 Driver's side of the vehicle (door, which can be opened by pressing the latch button on the inside)
- 1:20 Driver’s seat (seat adjustment lever to allow forward and backward movement, upper dash storage compartment with USB connector, steering wheel with tilting steering column lever, dash speaker (if equipped), diagnostic plug)
- 1:43 Center of the dash (instrument cluster, ignition switch, light switch, AWD switch, accessory switch plugs, 12V accessory outlet, Stage 1 audio controller (if equipped), battery charge port)
- 2:06 Below the center dash (gear shift lever, cup holders, accessory switch panels)
- 2:15 Battery beneath the driver’s seat. In four seat vehicles, the battery is under the rear driver side seat.
- 2:27 Passenger side of the dash (upper dash storage compartment with tool kit including a spark plug socket, spare fuses, multi-function pliers, tire pressure gauge, hex driver handle, T40 TORX® Driver, T27 TORX® Driver, T25 TORX® Driver)
- 3:06 Right side (passenger handle, which can be adjusted to different lengths for the passenger and be removed to be used as a lug wrench, dash speaker (if equipped), lower storage compartment, passenger seat adjustment lever to allow forward and backward movement)
- 3:35 Drain holes on the floors.
- 3:37 12V outlet and additional cups holders, in the RZR XP 4.
- 3:45 Behind the seats (engine access panel which will give access to the air filter and fuse box)
- 3:58 Passenger side (fuel cap)
- 4:03 Rear wheel well (coolant overflow bottle)
- 4:08 Rear suspension (rear shock assembly with pre-load adjustment, shock compression adjustment (clicker knob), trailing arm, sway bar link, rear tie down points, radius rods, axle with CV boots)
- 4:31 Rear of the vehicle (pressurized coolant reservoir access panel, never remove this cap if the engine is hot)
- 4:43 Cargo box with cargo tie downs to access (oil cap, spark plug)
- 4:55 Passenger rear wheel well (oil dipstick and oil filter)
- 4:58 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) label locations.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
FOX® is a registered trademark of Fox Factory Inc.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
Rockford Fosgate® is a registered trademark of Rockford Corporation
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.