Required Tools and Supplies
- Shop Rags
- Nitrile Gloves
- Eye Protection
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. When changing the air filter, always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves.
To inspect and replace the air filter on your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and ensure the parking brake is set.
2. Move to the passenger rear wheel well and disengage the two cover latches on the air box.
3. Lift the tab on top of the cover and pull the cover away to remove.
4. Inspect the airbox cover seal for any wear or damage and replace if necessary. A new airbox seal is part number 5814907.
5. Remove the filter by using a rocking and twisting motion.
6. Inspect the filter for excessive debris or damage and replace if necessary. A new air filter is part number 7082249.
7. Before continuing, clean the intake and air box thoroughly with a clean, dry cloth.
8. Reinstall the air filter, and ensure it is fully seated.
9. Reinstall the air box cover, and ensure the tab is locked in place.
10. Finish by securing the two cover latches and ensuring the cover is fully seated.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.