The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RANGER XP 900 and RANGER CREW XP 900.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Side net
- 0:32 Driver's side features (seat adjustment lever, cupholders, tilt steering column, gauge cluster, MODE switch)
- 0: 52 Center dash (shift lever, TURF Mode switch, light switch, key switch, power socket, storage compartment)
- 1:08 Right side of the dash (glove box, cupholder)
- 1:12 Components and storage beneath the seat (fuse panel, removable storage compartment with battery access)
- 1:23 Vehicle hood with quarter-turn latches
- 1:28 Components beneath the hood (terminal block, coolant overflow bottle, radiator, radiator cap)
- 1:39 Brake reservoir, located in the left front wheel well
- 1:43 Fuel cap location
- 1:47 Suspension adjustment points
- 1:54 Cargo box and components beneath (oil cap, oil dipstick)
- 2:05 Tailgate
- 2:09 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.