To properly transport your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
Ensure your trailer and tie down straps are properly rated for your vehicle weight. Always follow all warnings and precautions listed by the manufacturers.
1. Begin by performing a quick inspection of your trailer to ensure it is clean and free of any major debris.
2. Before loading, always practice safe riding by wearing the required safety gear listed in your Owner’s Manual.
3. Safely drive your vehicle onto the trailer. Note: Do not transport the vehicle in a reverse direction on the trailer.
4. Place the vehicle in neutral and set the parking brake.
5. Remove your foot from the brake and ensure the vehicle does not roll.
6. Turn the engine off and remove the key to prevent loss during transport.
7. Exit the vehicle and latch the seat belts.
8. Ensure the seats are secured.
9. Close the doors and verify the latches are secure.
10. Ensure the hood is properly latched and that the fuel cap is secure.
11. Verify that all accessories, if equipped, are properly secured.
12. Before securing the vehicle to the trailer, inspect the tie down straps for cuts, wear, fraying, dirt, debris or stiffness.
13. Beginning with the front of the vehicle, attach the tie down straps to the designated tie down point on the front vehicle chassis. Note: Do NOT attach tie straps to the front control arm bolt pockets.
14. Attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary.
15. Move to the rear of the vehicle and attach the tie down straps to the designated tie down points on the crossbar behind the engine.
16. Attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary.
17. Evenly tighten the tie down straps until the suspension is compressed.
18. Secure any extra length of the straps before transporting.
19. Once secured, perform a final inspection to ensure all tie downs are tight and secure.
20. Finish by preparing your trailer for safe travel.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
H&H Trailers® is a registered trademark of Novae LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.