Enhancing Wellbeing and Supporting the Community
We’re committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that is dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our team members and their families.
Health & Wellbeing
Our employees’ health and safety is a top priority. This is why we aim to provide our employees with resources and support on their personal health journey by offering a comprehensive suite of wellness benefits.
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision
- Digital behavioral health & text coaching
- Employee assistance program
- Emotional wellbeing & work life balance resources
- Wellness program with reward opportunity
- Gym & personal training reimbursement
- Diabetes & heart disease management program
HR Manager - Global Wellness, Equity & Retirement
Polaris benefit programs can provide 10%-20% higher pay!
- Competitive compensation
- Generous profit-sharing program
- Robust 401(k) plan with brokerage option
- Employee stock ownership program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Savings account options
- Employee discounts & partnerships with other related manufacturers
Community & Personal Development
Polaris strives to make it easy and rewarding for great people to connect with great causes by encouraging our employees to actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to support the health and well-being of the communities.
- Polaris Gives, matching program
- Volunteer time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- College bound 529 plan
- Educational leave
More Employee Benefits
Polaris Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Applicants with a disability that are in need of an accommodation to complete the application process, or otherwise need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, should contact Human Resources at 800-765-2747 or Talent.Acquisition@Polaris.com. Click here to access our Affirmative Action Policy To read more about employment discrimination protection under federal law, download the following EEO resources: Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov) & Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (dol.gov)