Installing a Polaris PRO HD Winch with Rapid Rope Recovery on a Polaris RZR XP Turbo S includes the following steps:
- Preparation (0:35)
- Removal of the driver's seat (0:40)
- Disconnecting the battery (0:50)
- Removal of the hood and front grille assembly (1:30)
- Removal of the winch cover (1:50)
- Removal of the tow hook (2:12)
- Installation of the winch backer plate (3:30)
- Installation of the winch assembly (5:08)
- Preparing the winch contactor (9:00)
- Installation of the winch contactor (10:40)
- Routing cables (11:10)
- Installation of the wireless receiver (14:50)
- Routing terminals (15:50)
- Reinstallation of the front grille and hood (17:17)
- Reconnecting the battery (17:55)
- Reinstallation of the driver's seat (18:48)
- Mounting the wireless remote (19:02)
- Operating the wireless remote and winch (19:42)
For more on Polaris winches, visit your local Polaris Dealer.
The Polaris PRO HD 4,500-Pound Winch with Rapid Rope Recovery is part number 2883828. Read the installation instructions completely before installing.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.