Passer au contenu de la page Passer à la navigation Passer au pied de page
Sunday strolls logo

Sunday Strolls with RJ Anderson

Showcasing in grand fashion just how thrilling off-roading can be, Sunday Strolls tests the courage of these four fearless athletes as they ride shotgun with off-road racing champion RJ Anderson.

Meet RJ Anderson

RJ Anderson is the ultimate adrenaline thrill seeker! Born into racing, and driving UTV’s at an early age, set RJ up for unprecedented success and atop the podium at some of the biggest and most prestigious UTV races in the world.

RJ Anderson in front of an RZR R Polaris blue
 RJ Anderson riding in RZR with a passenger

Unleashing the Thrill of the RZR Pro R

Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, Rose Namajunas, Roy Jones Jr. & Chad Mendes ride shotgun for extreme joy rides with off-road racing champion RJ Anderson

Share these Videos   |
Share these Videos
RZR Pro R Polaris blue

“The Pro R impresses me every time I get behind the wheel! In the past I would have needed a fully built race car to conquer the massive jumps on a motocross track of that caliber, but the Pro R suspension adjusted for short course took it like a champ lap after lap."

-RJ Anderson

RZR Pro R

Professional Driver. Closed Course. Do not attempt.

Jump Cuts

RZR teamed up with Hoonigan and RJ Anderson to push the boundaries further than ever before with an extreme series of stunts.

Partners Who Push The Limits

When you live life on the edge, there’s no room for average. These are the partners, ambassadors and organizations who dream big, go bigger and embody the RZR life.