This video is meant to familiarize the rider with the location of information and components on a Patriot 9R PRO RMK Slash or KHAOS Slash.
- 0:22 Front of the sled (front bumper, two side panels, Near-Field Communication chip embedded in the Polaris emblem)
- 0:36 Components behind the left side-panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder on the back of the belt holder, fuse panel)
- 1:00 Components behind the right side-panel (headlight adjustment, exhaust silencer, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, Quickdrive belt, battery (if equipped), smaller battery on non-electric start models that will retain GPS data on the 7S display for up to 30 minutes)
- 1:30 In both footwells (adjustable toe hooks)
- 1:34 In the right footwell (battery charging port)
- 1:37 Front suspension (shock assembly with pre-load adjustment and compression adjustment, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, ski spacers, ski rubber, skis, skags underneath the skis, the Northwoods Trails)
- 2:10 Console (7S display, storage compartment behind the display, USB plug inside the storage compartment, the big and little dipper, Group Ride antenna)
- 2:27 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, electronic reverse control)
- 2:40 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:47 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:51 Below the handlebars (intake screens, heated grips control switch, headlight dimmer switch, safety tether, key switch, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:15 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, rail slides, scratcher, front track shock with pre-load adjustment and compression adjustment, rear track shock with pre-load adjustment and compression adjustment, front and rear grease zerks on the front torque arm, front and rear grease zerks on the rear torque arm, rear idler wheels rear idler adjustment)
- 3:59 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) label location
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc