|Required Tools and Supplies|
|Clutch Spreader Tool||Eye Protection|
|Shop Rags||Nitrile Gloves|
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide.
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris snowmobile. To inspect or replace the drive belt on a Polaris TITAN Adventure, follow these steps:
1. Ensure the vehicle is on a flat level surface.
2. Release the rubber strap and turn the two quarter-turn latches on the left side panel. Pull the panel out and lift up to remove.
3. Remove the clutch spreader tool from the panel trim. Spread the panel trim apart as needed to access the driven clutch.
4. Next, turn the latch on the spare belt holder and pull out to disengage the lower retainer and remove from the vehicle.
5. Take note of the drive belt direction of rotation. The belt must be installed in the same direction if reusing.
6. Insert the clutch spreader tool into the threaded hole on the driven clutch, and turn clockwise to spread the clutch.
7. Carefully walk the belt off the driven clutch and remove it from the drive clutch.
8. Inspect the belt for any fraying, hour-glassing, loose cords, missing cogs, abrasions, burns or damage. Replace if needed. The belt is part number 3211215, part number 3211177 or part number 3212325. Refer to your Owner's Manual for further information.
9. Clean the area around the clutches thoroughly.
10. If replacing the belt, clean with a mixture of warm soapy water, and ensure the part number on the belt is facing outward when installed.
11. Loop the belt over the drive clutch, and begin to walk it over the driven clutch sheave.
12. Turn the clutch spreader tool counterclockwise to remove.
13. Spin the clutch five to seven times to help seat the belt.
14. Reinstall the spare belt holder.
15. Reconnect the side panel trim and reinstall the clutch spreader tool.
16. Reinstall the side panel by inserting the tabs at the top and bottom. Secure the rubber strap and turn the two quarter-turn latches on the side panel.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries, Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.