The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of a Polaris TITAN Adventure snowmobile.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:19 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:24 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, spare belt holder, clutch assembly, driven clutch spreader tool, spark plug socket)
- 0:44 Right side of the snowmobile (brake system, coolant pressure cap, USB port, headlight adjustment)
- 1:00 Under-the-hood components (fuse panel, spare spark plug holder)
- 1:07 Battery location
- 1:12 Behind-the-seat components (passenger seat, storage rack, storage compartment)
- 1:20 Tow hitch
- 1:25 Front suspension (adjustable shocks, A-arms, sway bar and links, tie rods, spindle, skis, ski spacers, skags)
- 1:49 Console (mirrors, power socket, gauge cluster, key switch, storage compartment)
- 2:05 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, handlebar grip warmer switch, thumb warmer switch, electronic reverse control, mode button, headlight dimmer switch)
- 2:30 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:44 Below-the-handlebar components (intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle, gear shifter)
- 2:57 Rear suspension (front limiter straps, rail slides, front track shock and adjustment, rear track shock and adjustment, front grease zerk, rear grease zerk, rear limiter straps, torsion spring adjustment, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 3:40 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries, Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.