The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of Polaris INDY EVO or RMK EVO snowmobiles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0: 27 Components behind the left side panel (spare belt holder, clutch assembly)
- 0:39 Components behind the right side panel (oil injection reservoir, brake system, chain case chain adjustment, battery, if equipped)
- 0:54 Chaincase fill plug location
- 0:58 Front suspension (each side contains a shock assembly, spindle, ski, ski spacers, ski skag)
- 1:13 Console (headlight adjustment, gauge cluster, key switch)
- 1:23 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, electronic reverse control, headlight dimmer switch, handlebar grip warmer switch and thumb warmer switch, if equipped)
- 1:45 Right handlebar (engine run stop, throttle lever)
- 1:54 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:02 Below-the-handlebar components (intake screens, engine choke, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 2:15 Tool kit (driven clutch spreader tool, spark plug socket, screwdriver, wrench)
- 2:27 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, front and rear track shocks, rail slides, portion spring adjustment, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment, rear idler strap, if equipped)
- 2:56 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.