The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of Polaris Pro-RMK AXYS 3-inch track snowmobiles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:23 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:28 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, fuse panel, headlight adjustment)
- 0:50 Components behind the right side panel (pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:06 Right footwell components (chaincase fill plug, battery charge port)
- 1:13 Front suspension (adjustable shocks, spindles, skis, ski spacers, skags)
- 1:28 Console (gauge cluster, key switch, storage compartment)
- 1:40 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, electronic reverse control)
- 1:54 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:03 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:07 Below-the-handlebar components (intake screens, headlight dimmer switch, mode switch, heated handlebar grip switch, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 2:28 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, front track shock and adjustment, rail scratcher (if equipped), rear track shock and adjustment, rail slide, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 2:54 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.