This video goes over the installation of the Rhino-Rack® High-Lifting Jack Mount Kit (part number 2889533).
Required Tools and Supplies
- 10mm Wrench
- Eye Protection
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris XPEDITION.
To install the Jack Mount Kit on your Polaris XPEDITION, follow these steps.
1. Start by parking the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK and remove the key.
2. Before installing the brackets, decide on the orientation that would best suit your needs. The bracket can be installed at the side or rear of the platform.
3. Align the length of your high lift jack for best fit and positioning.
4. Slide the two brackets into the platform into their desired position and adjust with a 10mm wrench if needed.
5. Open both brackets, place your high lift jack in place and secure latches.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Rhino-Rack® is a registered trademark of Rhino Rack Australia Pty Limited
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.