This video goes over the installation of the Rhino-Rack® Fishing Rod Holder Kit (part number 2889729).
Required Tools and Supplies
- Included Tool
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris XPEDITION.
To install the ski carrier and fishing rod holder on your Polaris XPEDITION XP or ADV, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK and remove the key.
2. Unlock the fishing rod holder and push the button on the side to open.
3. Insert the t-bolt through the underside of the holder.
4. Install a flat washer and then spring washer onto the bolt.
5. Loosely install the tube nut.
6. Repeat this process for the remaining fasteners and holder.
7. Align the t-bolts with the openings in the rack and slide the holder to the desired position away from the openings.
8. Once in the desired position, tighten the fasteners using the provided tool.
9. Repeat this process for the remaining holder.
10. Inspect the holders and ensure they are in line when viewed from the front or rear of the vehicle.
11. Once aligned, torque the tube nuts to 24-36 in-lbs (3-4 Nm).
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Rhino-Rack® is a registered trademark of Rhino Rack Australia Pty Limited
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.