Required Tools and Supplies
- T40 TORX® Socket
- T30 TORX® Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RZR.
To install the rear bumper on your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure the parking brake is set and remove the key.
2. Begin by removing and discarding the two upper fasteners from the rear panel with a T40 TORX® socket.
3. Align the rear bumper with the mounting holes on the rear panel and loosely install the two provided longer fasteners with a T30 TORX® socket.
4. Install the two provided shorter fasteners into the bumper and secure to the pre-drilled holes in the vehicle frame. Torque the fasteners to 84 in-lbs (9.5 Nm) with a T30 TORX® socket.
5. Finally, torque the upper fasteners to 84 in-lbs (9.5 Nm).
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.