The following video demonstrates the operation and functionality of the Polaris Scrambler digital gauge.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Gauge components
- 0:34 Center information screen indicators
- 0:46 Top row information
- 0:59 Center row information
- 1:25 Fuel gauge
- 1:30 Service interval indicator
- 1:36 Options menu
- 2:02 Setting the clock and adjusting settings in the options menu
- 2:33 Connecting via Bluetooth®
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.