The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 S.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:23 Left side of the vehicle (engine oil dipstick, fuel cap)
- 0:31 Left handlebar (front brake lever, parking brake, front brake reservoir, light switch, winch controls, off/run switch, reverse override switch)
- 0:55 Center (gauge cluster, drive mode switch, power socket, key switch)
- 1:06 Right handlebar (throttle lever, all-wheel drive switch)
- 1:15 Front of the vehicle (winch, front grille, front storage compartment and components below: fuse panel, coolant overflow bottle, rear brake reservoir, headlight adjustment fasteners, radiator and radiator cap, battery, front suspension adjustment points)
- 2:07 Right side of the vehicle (cupholder, gear shift lever, rear brake pedal)
- 2:17 Air filter location
- 2:23 Rear storage compartment
- 2:27 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.