Required Tools and Supplies
- 15mm Socket
- Socket Extender
- Torque Wrench
- Shop Rags
- Nitrile Gloves
- Eye Protection
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris XPEDITION.
To install a rear bumper kit on your Polaris XPEDITION, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK and remove the key.
2. Identify the four mounting points on the rear of the chassis.
3. Assemble the bumper with two hex screws and two nyloc nuts to attach each bumper mount to the bumper. Torque to 20 ft-lbs (27 Nm). Tip: Make sure lower bumper mounts point towards each other.
4. Assemble the bumper to the upper mounting points using a hex screw and nyloc nut to secure the bumper to each upper mounting point. Do not tighten the screws at this time.
5. Assemble the bumper to the lower mounting points using a hex screw and nut plate to secure the bumper to each lower mounting point. Torque to 37 ft-lbs (50 Nm).
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.