Required Tools and Supplies
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RZR.
To install the windshield on your model year 2021 and newer RZR 200 EFI, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, set the parking brake and remove the key.
2. Place the windshield on a soft surface and ensure the Lock & Ride clamps on the windshield are open. There will be four on the full windshield and two on the half windshield.
3. Seat the bottom edge with the seal into the hood and align the windshield with the ROPS.
4. Finally, pull the Lock & Ride clamps onto the ROPS to secure the windshield.
5. To remove the windshield, push the Lock & Ride clamps open and pull the windshield away.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.