- Shop Rags
- Nitrile Gloves
- Eye Protection
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RZR.
To clean or replace the air filter on your RZR Trail S, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and ensure it is in PARK.
2. Pull up on the cargo box panel latch and pivot the panel up and out to remove.
3. Clean the area around the airbox.
4. Release the two airbox cover straps.
5. Pivot the cover out and lift up to remove.
6. Inspect the airbox cover seal for any wear or damage, and replace if necessary. The cover seal is part number 5814054.
7. Remove the filter by using a rocking and twisting motion.
8. Inspect the filter for excessive debris or damage, and replace if necessary. The air filter is part number 7082115.
9. Before continuing, clean the intake and airbox thoroughly with a clean, dry cloth.
10. Reinstall the air filter, and ensure it is fully seated.
11. Reinstall the airbox cover by aligning the lower retention tabs and pivoting in. Then secure the two cover straps.
12. Reinstall the cargo box panel by engaging the retaining tabs and locking into place. Then firmly press down on the panel to engage the latch.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.