At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Assist in installation, alterations, modifications, and maintenance of facility’s systems and equipment. The first section below outlines the essential job functions of the Maintenance Tech job. Maintenance Techs must be able to perform these functions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide maintenance support for shift operations, including but not limited to repairs and PM’s for dock equipment, forklift, conveyors, and other duties as necessary.
- Carry out specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order system
- Install new equipment or work with outside vendors on installation.
- Make required alterations / modifications to equipment and systems.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machinery and equipment.
- Trouble shooting of electrical, mechanical, HVAC and hydraulic systems.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining maintenance standards and procedures.
- Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area in compliance with 5-Pillar Standards.
- Perform duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required and mandated by production schedules; “on-call” duty may be required over holidays and weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, and climb.
- Stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift.
- Work safely around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles.
It may be necessary to perform any of these functions up to twelve hours a day.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- AA degree or specialized training preferred.
- 2+ years previous maintenance experience required for entry level positions. 3-5 years preferred.
- Display communication and leadership skills, both written and verbally.
- Welding experience preferred.
The pay range for this position in Washington State is $18.98/hr. - $26.40/hr. Individual pay within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills, and geography.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.