At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
SUMMARY: Performs a combination of tasks including but not limited to assembling, bagging and boxing products efficiently and quickly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to assemble, pack and wrap all products accurately and efficiently.
- Conduct visual inspection of product to ensure that there are no blemishes or errors.
- Ensure that all correct pieces/parts are included in the finished product.
- Stacks, organizes and keeps accurate counts of product and materials as it is assembled and packed.
- Keeps supervisor informed of inventory levels of supplies.
- Follows all company protocols, attendance policies, HR requirements and safety procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Consistently achieves or exceeds operational volume and quality goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- 1-2 years’ related experience or equivalent is a plus
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Detail oriented with good organizational, basic math and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work with supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to perform constant repetitive motion.
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- A large percentage of work time may be spent in a production warehouse where temperatures range from warm to cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.