At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Actively manage Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A) suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of products to Polaris distribution facilities. Coordinate with demand planning analysts to ensure the proper quantities are purchased to achieve strategic inventory and service level objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and foster relationships with select suppliers to drive consistent performance
- Review system recommended purchase quantities collaborating with demand planning analysts to improve accuracy
- Approve purchase orders, ensure on-time delivery and expedite orders as necessary to achieve fill rate goals
- Achieve fill rate goals to deliver superior customer service
- Resolve backorder issues in accordance with goals
- Negotiate cost, lead time, minimum and economic order quantities to Polaris’ benefit
- Proactively identify and communicate urgent issues to supervisor
- Analyze and troubleshoot supplier invoicing and purchase order discrepancies
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong aptitude to solve problems and improve processes
- Strong ability to negotiate, influence and resolve conflict with diplomacy and partnership
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision
- Standard office environment with flexibility for working remotely upon manager’s discretion.
- Minimal travel for supplier, distribution center, and dealer visits including remote outdoor locations
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.