Part-Time Lobby Receptionist/AssistantRoseau, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Position: Part-Time Lobby Receptionist/Assistant
Location: Roseau, MN
Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a full-time temporary resource to join our HR team in Roseau, MN. Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are counted on to make significant contributions? Do you thrive on new challenges and want to be a part of a team that is empowered to make a difference in the organization? If so, then this is the opportunity for you.
This position is responsible for providing receptionist and administrative support to the Polaris HR team and the Polaris plant in Roseau, MN. This position will have responsibility for ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulatory requirements while also attending to the needs of internal and external customer requirements.
Specific duties of the position include:
- Covering the front lobby reception desk, welcoming guests, checking quests in and out of facility and answering general front desk customer questions.
- Provide administrative support for the full range of HR related processes including recruiting, personnel files, onboarding/orientation, performance management, unemployment, plant communications, and receptionist duties.
- Responsible for assisting and answering with employee requests and questions
- Help with Polaris’ Hiring Management System, to include opening and closing requisitions, trouble-shooting systems issues and assisting the HR team with user questions.
- Assist with the calendaring, planning and communication of site events.
- Understand all Front Lobby/Receptionist processes and continually seek for improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma (Bachelor’s degree or coursework beyond high school is strongly preferred)
- 1-3 yrs. experience in a fast paced professional office setting preferred
- 1-3 yrs. customer service experience in a fast paced environment preferred
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work within the hours of 7:00a – 4:00p or 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on a regular basis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with software systems (WorkDay or other HRIS systems and UKG-Kronos for a Timekeeping System preferred)
- Strong Organizational and Planning skills
- Ability to work well with people in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Complex problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and self-directed; customer oriented and a strategic thinker
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.