Alt. Robot EditorRoseau, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Robot Editor I provides direct support for robotic weld production. Ideal candidate will be responsible for working with Robot Programmers, ME's, and Supervisors in a team driven environment to obtain maximum safety, quality, and performance from the robotic processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exhibits a consistently positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure
- Provides superior customer service to the Welding Department and all subsequent customers
- Communicates effectively with counterparts on other shifts, fosters a healthy team dynamic
- Supports Robot Team in executing tooling changeovers and maintaining tool storage
- Troubleshoots and identifies robot weld issues
- Sustains and adjusts robot jobs as authorized
- Carries out daily robot system maintenance
- Keeps good housekeeping in and around the robots
- Operates robots as needed to build production or test parts
- Completes Polaris Weld Test and demonstrates qualification to Polaris Weld Standards
- Maintains accurate maintenance & adjustment logs
- Performs regular robot weld audits
- Accepts other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous welding experience and robot operation
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills
- Must read and interpret engineering prints, processes, and procedures
- Comprehends Polaris weld visual acceptance criteria
- Detail-oriented, self-starter
- Must have fork lift certification or earn within 3 months of hire
- Completion of Polaris operator & editor training within 3 months of hire
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.