Analyst, Sales OpsMonterrey
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Sales Operations Analyst will display strong interpersonal skills, data analysis and reporting skills, and
a desire to grow and develop broader analysis capabilities through training and experience, to join the Sales
• Collaborates closely with key business stakeholders, Information Services technical leads & developers to
guide accurate data collection, reporting, analysis and insights
• Aids in development and execution of Sales Force Automation Strategy, leveraging Microsoft Dynamics
365 CRM, Teams and SharePoint technologies
• Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data for analysis. Performs sales and
research analysis of pertinent sales data; compiles and prepares reports and analyzes sales trends.
(Excel, Power Pivot, Alteryx, Snowflake and Power BI)
• Attends and participates in sales strategy planning and prioritization meetings
• Presents sales reports and analysis to company managers, directors, and/or VPs
• Suggests adjustments and revisions to strategies to improve goal achievement
• Prepares, distributes and monitors daily, weekly and monthly reports (Manual & Automated)
• Manages standardization of inbound and outbound field communication, continually striving towards
continuous improvement of internal and external processes and systems
• Maintains and drives continuous improvement of all transactions
• Periodically assigned special projects including membership on cross-functional teams and numerous
analytical and reporting projects
• Cross trains in order to perform duties of all analysts in the Sales Operations
Experience & Skills
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position preferred
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, advanced presentation and communication skills, detail
oriented, able to prioritize workload, proven success in a team environment, self-starter that is comfortable
working independently with demonstrated decision-making abilities
• systems expertise with Microsoft Excel, BI Power Pivot, and Power BI.
Copyright © 2022 HRSG. All rights reserved. Page 1 of 2
• Familiarity with database queries including Showcase, Snowflake, and Alteryx a plus.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Teams and Sharepoint a plus.
• Experience in Wholesale and Retail analytics in similar business model is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, data analytics, finance, Accounting or equivalent
Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent that meet or exceed standard expectations.
Collaborating with Others
Working together with others in a cooperative and supportive manner to achieve shared goals.
Customer Value Management
Developing customer value plans to create value for sales opportunities through effective communications and
thorough knowledge of customers and markets.
Creating a welcoming environment that encourages different perspectives and new ideas, building a culture of
curiosity, openness, and creativity across the organization and the wider community.
Holding yourself and others to high standards of accountability, and creating an infrastructure and transparent
corporate culture that supports and measures personal and organizational responsibility and accountability.
• Fast-paced, collaborative environment with opportunity for remote work.
• Occasional travel to off-site sales meetings and dealer shows required.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.