At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
What to expect:
The Polaris Digital & Information Technology Development Program (D&IT DP) offers you the unique opportunity to accelerate your career development, business knowledge, and leadership skills through dynamic rotations across our D&IT organization. In each rotation you will be challenged to develop your skills, further build your business and IT foundation and accelerate your career development for future positions with significant responsibility.
We lead the way in the powersports industry with technology that is driving new products, cutting edge manufacturing processes, and services that support the Polaris lifestyle. With today’s advances in technology and information services, Polaris is committed to remaining an industry leader.
You will have an individualized development plan during your rotations in the Digital & Information Technology (D&IT) department. These rotations are designed to help build a solid and well-rounded breadth and ability to drive dynamic work across Information Technology. Rotations will be based upon skills and interest of program participants and will span across Data Science & Analytics, Digital Product Management, Software Engineering, Infrastructure, and Information Security.
These experiences prepare you to have a well-rounded background to excel in roles within your focus area’s space. Rotations are determined by both business need and candidate interests.
- Pay for Performance Company which uniquely allows employees to receive Annual Profit-Sharing bonuses based upon the performance of the employee
- A generous 401K employee’s contribution matching program
- Tuition Reimbursement program to support employees who want to further their education after starting employment
- Currently pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree with a technical emphasis. Common degrees for this program include (but not limited to): Computer Science, MIS, Data and Analytics, Software Development, Infrastructure, Cyber/Network Security
- Graduating between December 2022-June 2023
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Ongoing geographic flexibility; you must be willing to travel and relocate between sites for your rotations as well as mobility beyond the rotational program to support accelerating your development
- Willingness to learn a wide array of technologies both on-premise and in the cloud
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software; Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Teams
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Previous Internship/Co-op experience
- Previous leadership experience in work, organizations, or classroom
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.