At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Perform a wide variety of tasks as assigned, including preparing or building up vehicle parts, sub-systems, and components. Install subsystems, parts, and components into a vehicle on a moving assembly line and perform inspections to ensure good quality. The first section below outlines the essential functions of the assembler job. Operators must be able to perform these functions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely use and operate various tools including power tools, hoists, and production equipment.
- Maintain a consistent pace throughout the shift with focus on quality (i.e., within applicable quality standards).
- Maintain regular, reliable attendance.
- Accurately complete paperwork required for production records.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow established processes and instructions.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Participate in continuous improvement process.
- Perform duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Group Leader.
- Work overtime as required and mandated by production schedules.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Have a basic knowledge of computers.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
- Stand and walk up to eight hours per day and reach overhead continuously.
- Use air/power/vibrating tools and do strong, pincher gripping.
- Work safely around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles.
- Repetitive use of upper extremities.
- It may be necessary to perform any of these functions up to twelve hours a day.
All interest candidates are required to complete an 8-12 hour training program with AIDT for consideration. An offer of employment can be made at anytime during the training period. However, the offer is contingent upon the training being completed, and the results of pre-employment checks.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.