HR CoordinatorOsceola, WI
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Polaris Inc. is looking for a full-time HR Admin to join our HR team in Osceola, Wisconsin (an hour outside of the Twin Cities). Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are counted on to make significant contributions? Do you thrive on new challenges and want to be a part of a team that is empowered to make a difference in the organization? If so, then this is the opportunity for you.
This position is responsible for providing support to the Polaris HR team and the Polaris plant in Osceola, WI. This position will have responsibility over HR processes and activities including hourly staffing and orientation, employee relations & engagement, policy enforcement, and maintaining personnel records. In addition, this role requires confidence and skillset to work both independently & as part of a term to partner with the manufacturing team to drive results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide HR support for the full range of HR related processes, including but not limited to recruiting, onboarding/orientation, employee engagement, plant communications, recordkeeping, incident tracking, and HR receptionist duties as a critical & valued member of the HR team
- Assist employees with HR questions related to benefits, policies, password resets, direct deposit, applications, attendance points, new hire forms, employment verifications
- Manage the scheduling, planning, coordination, and communication of onsite events, trainings, celebrations, meetings, tours, interviews, other corporate and plant initiatives
- Facilitate the ordering of catering, supplies, equipment, gifts/prizes and other HR engagement team needs in conjunction with events
- Manage the new hire onboarding process: collect new hire paperwork, complete verify, host new hire orientation and benefits orientation, assist with benefits enrollment, etc.
- Manage, track, communicate, and report on employee attendance and leaves of absence: collect documentation, communicate to supervisors, facilitate return to work processes
- Organize and maintain sensitive and confidential personnel and medical records and documentation and ensure compliance with storage and record retention requirements
- Other duties as assigned within the site HR function
Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma/GED is required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business is preferred
- 1-3+ years relevant work experience in HR, administrative work, or related field
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Workday, UKG dimensions or other HRIS/ Hiring Management systems preferred
- Experience with basic data maintenance, tracking, and reporting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well with people in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Complex problem-solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and self-directed; customer oriented and a strategic thinker
- This role will require onsite support at our Osceola, Wisconsin Manufacturing location
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.