At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Material Scheduler (Huntsville Upfit)
The Material Scheduler within Huntsville Upfit manages the material flow based on the Plant Scheduler’s plan for Production to run without pause. This role reports to the Materials Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the material flow based on the Plant Scheduler’s plan so production runs without pause.
- Organizes and oversees cycle counts.
- Communicates with internal Materials team to support in a timely manner.
- Communicates with Engineering (Process Tech) for new component approval or to ensure deviations are in place
- Coordinates with Quality to ensure the components are accepted via incoming quality process.
- Reports to the Materials Supervisor, who provides additional work direction for the Material Scheduler.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- 1-3 years previous planning experience
- Must have current PC/software proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook) and AS400
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and be efficient with multiple tasks
- Highly motivated
- Moves with urgency
- Proactively plans to avoid production shutdown
• Two- or four-year college degree
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.