At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Off-Road Supply Chain Execution team will work cross-functionally to develop and implement countermeasures identified by Supply Chain Risk Management teams. This team will also lead proactive supply chain risk identification and mitigation to improve supply continuity, while delivering strong performance to Build and Ship SIOP, Financial Forecasts and Cost, Quality and Delivery metrics.
The Supply Chain Execution team Business Analyst is a business partner for the Global Business Unit, (GBU) SIOP and Operations, Central Planning, and Sourcing teams. Using outputs from a newly-developed toolset, this role will perform analysis of demand & supplier capacity to identify potential supply chain constraints & begin mitigation efforts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, highlighting risks to key stakeholders related to supplier constraints that lead to (GBU) allocation determinations, analyzing and communicating potential shortage impacts, facilitating and leading discussions that require quick turnaround decisions and developing tools that will support continuous improvement activity. This highly cross-functional role will work closely with sourcing, logistics, plant operations and other supporting functions to ensure consistent and accurate part supply to Polaris requirements.
This role will report into the Supply Chain Execution Director, which is currently open.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align and collaborate with finance and business leaders in the Off-Road Segment to optimize financial results and coordinate plans to achieve financial objectives and goals.
- Provide decision support on financial impacts associated with recovery activities
- Highlight risks to cross-functional key stakeholders related to supplier constraints and escalate when appropriate
- Work with GBU to understand risk to build/ship targets
- Lead discussions with key internal and external stakeholders that require quick turnaround decisions
- Develop continuous improvement tools through automation that will drive efficiencies for the planning team
- Recommend new data sources and metrics for inclusion in monitoring Supply Chain Risk Management initiative
- Maintain and document financial procedures and collaborates with business partners on developing and enforcing effective processes and controls to maintain financial integrity.
- Support other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree required in finance, supply chain, economics or engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in finance, purchasing, planning or materials
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and functions
- Strong, quick decision making skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize large amount of data quickly and remain calm under pressure
- Must have current PC/Software proficiency including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MRP systems, SQL, Alteryx and Power BI experience preferred.
- Fast-paced, dynamic office environment
- Based out of one of the Twin Cities metro locations
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.