At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Job Summary This position is responsible for the assembly and repair of Premier O.E.M. products.
Experience and Training Requirements
• No experience required. 3-5 years of manufacturing experience preferred.
• Must be trained in evaluating rotational molded component quality, trimming, flaming, assembly, and repair.
Other Qualification Requirements
• Customer Focused Work Ethic
Level of Physical Demands:
• Exerts up to thirty pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently
Demonstrate competence in required job skills and position specific knowledge including
• Ability to perform Trimming, Routing, Flaming, and Assembly operations within required efficiency and quality standards.
• Promote quality standards consistent with customer expectations and Premier O.E.M.’s mission and values.
• Complete a sufficient amount of work on schedule. • Actively seeks ways to improve and streamline processes.
• Demonstrate honesty and fairness in interpersonal relations. • Remain open to new ideas/approaches.
• Demonstrate financial prudence, does not waste supplies/materials. Seek out ways to reduce costs.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.