Assembly Operator - Direct HireSpirit Lake, IA
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Assembly Operator – Fuel Your Future
Indian Motorcycle – Direct Hire, Spirit Lake, IA
Assembly Operator- Up to $21.06 hourly
Fuel Your Future with Indian Motorcycle at our state-of-the-art factory in Spirit Lake.
On top of base pay, we provide $6-9/hr in additional compensation & benefits including:
- $2,500 in Bonuses
- Access to Polaris Vehicles for Your Enjoyment
- Medical Plan Eligibility on Day 1
- 5% 401k Match, ESOP
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Up to 22 Paid Days of In Your First Year
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer
In the Assembly Operator position you will perform a wide variety of tasks to prepare or build up vehicle parts, sub-systems, and components on Indian Motorcycles.
- You may install subsystems, parts, and components into a vehicle on a moving assembly line or work to prepare parts for the paint process
- You will perform checks and inspections to ensure good quality
- The position requires the use and operation of various power tools, hoists, and production equipment
- Assembly Operators work in a repetitive, fast paced environment
- You will have a direct impact, working as a team to improve processes
- This job requires you to lift up to 40lbs, bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, reach overhead, perform strong pinch and grip, push pull up to 100lbs, and stand/walk at least 8 hours per day.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Manufacturing or Assembly experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Willing and able to work overtime
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.