At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Join the industry leader that Thinks Outside and drives business success through talent. Joining the Talent Management (TM) team offers you wide-spread impact on the organization and people capability of a global Fortune 500 company, while benefiting from visibility to the full organization and its top leaders. In the Organizational Development Specialist role, you will have the opportunity to directly impact Polaris’ Guiding Principle of “Best Team, Best Culture.” You will be the process expert and lead performance & development and employee experience processes .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ongoing Performance Management
Lead company wide performance management processes and play key role in performance management model improvements.
Provides analysis and insights of performance and calibration data for HR Leadership team to ensure optimal talent decisions
Create training content including user guides and job aids to support the process
Manage Org Development SharePoint site to ensure resources are available for all employees
Evaluate and continually improve end-to-end employee experiences through identification of opportunities and related metrics
Project Manage engagement survey programs
Create and distribute Leadership Tips to all people leaders and Employee Resources to all employees
Lead corporate new hire orientation team
Talent Management Team Support
Support broader Talent Management team with critical initiatives, as needed leverage data to provide broad talent analysis and insights to support TM initiatives
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years of experience gathering business/stakeholder requirements to create processes in Org Development, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources (HR) or business functions
- Bachelors or higher level degree in HR, Finance, Business, related or technical fields strongly preferred
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Change management ability through stakeholder engagement, driving alignment, and effective communication
- Previous experience working in talent or organization development preferred
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acute sense of urgency
- Ability to influence without authority; experience influencing senior leaders preferred
- Critical-thinking and analytical skills focused on proposing business solutions & driving process improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Workday and SharePoint preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of HR data and information
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.