At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a Sr. Microsoft ERP Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Microsoft ERP developer on the Polaris team, you will have the ability to maintain multiple instances that serve multiple countries, languages and time zones. You will also have an opportunity to be involved in the team that will design and upgrade an instance to a newer version. Strongest candidates will be excited about power sports as well as technology. Additional duties will include helping to push industry best-practices toward maturity including continuous integration builds, automated deployments, and leading-edge best trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visualize changes necessary for given problems and understand the impact to articulate the necessary customizations that adhere to industry standards
- Participate in development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
- Assist in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications
- Architect, design, code, test and debug applications
- Trubleshoot the issues and comeup with quick and sustainable solutions.
- Work with users and co-workers to develop, test and implementation plans
- Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
- Act as mentor to junior resources, capable of answering technical questions and guiding design concepts and technical understanding
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- 4 – 6 years development experience. Atleast two project experience in - Commerce runtime (CRT), Headless Commerce APIs and channel database.
- Deployment experience with Commerce Scale Unit (CSU), ideally CSU core.
- Strong programming knowledge with C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Experience in maintaining D365FO Retail Server/CSU production environment, including monitoring and logging for exceptions.
- Exposure to Dynamics D365 Commerce HQ and F&O ERP
- Familiarity with OData Web APIs
- Understanding D365FO Retail mdule is a pluc
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.