At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
ABOUT THE ORG
Polaris Adventures brings together a select network of Outfitters to provide premium ride and drive experiences at popular destinations nationwide. Creating safe, memorable, year-round adventures for all skill levels, Polaris Adventures offers worry free half and full-day options for couples, families and adventure groups in state-of-the-art Polaris™ vehicles.
As Polaris Adventures continues with rapid growth, this position will play a critical role in fulfilling projects, executing quality processes, and day to day interactions with Polaris Adventures Outfitters and Partners, both internal and external.
A successful candidate is skilled at executing and improving program quality through driving process control, establishing strong relationships and communication across teams, and collaborating while managing outfitter needs alongside Polaris Adventures core values.
This is an exciting role that requires close team and outfitter partnership skills, a depth of business process and risk management knowledge, proactive problem solving, customer service, and the ability to effectively communicate and execute a range of solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A Quality Analyst executes program quality activities and processes and related inquiries, including:
Team Interactions/ Relationship building and maintenance
- Knowledge: Stays current on ADV Program process, policies, and guidelines and understands impact of work to ADV & Select goals; engage other partners as required
- Partnership/Collaboration: Leverage programs to influence partnership and build goodwill with corporate partners; understands impact to all partners and communicates / escalates effectively
- Time Management: Ensure timely execution and escalation of outcomes including: process compliance, program quality reporting, and document management; understands appropriate escalation channels
Maintenance / Documentation
- Attention to Detail: Accurately enter data, identify inconsistencies in data or business process, and correct or raise appropriately
- Communication: Present tailored recommendations, based on data and trends, to Outfitters and Partners while maintaining Polaris ADV brand and value standards
- Documentation: Maintain excellent records and organization including reporting of process adherence metrics and program quality measurements, including sensitive matters.
- Decision Making/Recommendations: Use available data sources (AdminWeb/ZoHo) to identify responsible party and makes decisions in line with Polaris ADV core values when clear process is not available
- Process / Procedure: Maintain process/procedure with current requirements and alert team or partners to relevant changes
- Proactive: Recognize data or process trends and make recommendations to maximize impact or growth for both Outfitters and Partners, internal and external
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Quality, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Business Management, Industrial Science, or a related 4 year degree field of focus is required.
- 3+ years of related process development/process improvement experience (process, data, documentation) is required, with strong product &/or industry knowledge is strongly preferred
- Builds rapport and influence, using diplomacy, to drive risk mitigation and outfitter success
- Willing and able to travel as necessary to build relationships, implement partner processes, and support commercial locations
- Manages multiple projects at a time with strict attention to detail and service level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience delivering presentations or trainings tailored to the needs of the audience
- Works professionally and effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to build strong relationships
- Listens for conflicts or challenges and provides solution-oriented recommendations
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure individually or in a team environment
- Standard office environment
- Some travel required (~10%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.