At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
What to expect:
The Polaris Digital & Information Technology Internship Program (D&IT IP) offers you the unique opportunity to accelerate your career development, technical skillset, business knowledge, and leadership skills throughout your 12-week experience.
We lead the way in the powersports industry with technology that is driving new products, cutting edge manufacturing processes, and services that support the Polaris lifestyle. With today’s advances in technology and information services, Polaris is committed to remaining an industry leader.
As a D&IT Intern, you will gain experience and exposure across the enterprise in spaces like Data Science & Analytics, Digital Product Management, Software Engineering, Infrastructure, and Information Security. Internship location is determined by business need with many D&IT interns based out of corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, MN.
Interns who demonstrate exceptional performance and a passion to learn may be offered an additional internship or a full-time position, depending on graduation date.
Polaris offers relocation reimbursement to interns who qualify. Intern responsibilities include:
- Transportation to/from office
- Securing housing for the duration of the internship
- Attending a 2-3 day summit event in Minnesota: an opportunity to learn from executives, network with other interns, and participate in professional development.
- Currently pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree with a technical emphasis. Common degrees for this program include (but not limited to): Computer Science, MIS, Data and Analytics, Software Development, Infrastructure, Cyber/Network Security
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Able to complete full 12-week internship working 40 hours per week (May/June-August 2023)
- Geographic flexibility
- Proven strength in the following: analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Previous Internship/Co-op experience
- Previous leadership experience in work, organizations, or classroom
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.