At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
We are seeking a SIOP Digital Product Manager to help advance Polaris’ end-to-end supply chain capabilities. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for partnering with our global business units to lead the digital transformation of its business processes as we continue to mature our SIOP/IBP and IBE processes and systems. This role will collaborate with our various business units and planning teams to define and implement business capabilities and technology solutions to enable Polaris’ growth, including the implementation of advanced planning solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partnering with business leaders on formulation and execution of digital strategy, vision and product roadmap
- Executing against the roadmap to deliver industry-leading digital experiences
- Driving rapid iteration, testing and change to deliver on business goals and KPIs
- Assessing the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends
- Define and evolve the methodology and tools for digital teams
- Resourcing project with matrix reporting digital talent often including selecting and managing vendors
- Creating and managing product budgets and expected results
Getting Into the Team & Work
- Gathering and synthesizing user needs and product requirements from a variety of sources e.g. analytical analysis, voice of customer, internal business needs and workshop outputs (journey maps, touchpoint analysis, stakeholder maps, sketching, etc.)
- Writes user stories aligned with product vision to right-sized product backlog items, creating clear goals for the product team.
- Coordinates product feedback from internal and external stakeholders to drive product release schedule
- Actively participates in iteration planning and cross product team planning sessions, leads Sprint Reviews, and participates in retrospectives when requested by the team
- Contributes to prioritization, maintains the sprint backlog and performs just-in-time story elaboration with the implementation team
- Manages stakeholder expectations while maintaining an up to date roadmap to be shared with all stakeholders
- Leads and understands the backlog, backlog grooming and daily maintenance of the backlog as a primary function of this role
- Responsible for monitoring product status and feedback in the marketplace
- Leads and works closely with Scrum team to guide, direct, and ensure acceptance criteria is met, while maintaining focus on quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related Four year Degree is required
- 8+ years of demonstrated ability with Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning, Demand Management, Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Production Scheduling, ERP, or Data Analytics processes, tools, and technologies
- 5+ years partnering with business stakeholders building and delivering a technology roadmap
- 3+ years of experience of focused Manufacturing and Supply Chain (planning) processes in a global manufacturing and distribution environment is required; Automotive or a similar industry is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record demonstrating a deep understanding of product life cycle management to take a product idea from conception to release, including new feature and function releases, upgrades, enhancements, etc.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead, collaborate, influence, and coordinate activities in a cross functional, team-oriented environment to deliver technology applications or technical products
- Technical aptitude to evaluate requirements and coordinate with business analysts and developers
- Demonstrated results establishing a product vision and road maps that led to successful business value
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss digital concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated results showing ability to thrive in a growth-driven and fast-paced organization
- Experience with scaling scrum (ex. Scrum@Scale or LeSS) a plus
- JDA/Blue Yonder Demand/Supply/S&OP/IO, Factory Sequencing experience is preferred
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.