At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Service Technician Education Program (STEP) Coordinator represents Polaris and Indian Motorcycle with schools, dealerships, and students engaged with our Technical Curriculum.
The Coordinator develops and executes Polaris’ Service Technician Education Program. Leveraging a strong knowledge of students, powersports, and dealership needs, the Coordinator develops a program that is relevant to potential candidates and easy for dealers to execute. The outcome results in high placement rates of knowledgeable students that add immediate value to dealer operations, and delivers on our Best In Customer Experience goal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program and Relationship Management
- Manages the overall Technician Education Program- partnership sourcing and maintenance, process creation and execution, and administration
- Develops contracts, communication, and required documentation to ensure all programs meet compliance and quality requirements
- Ensures that programs/projects are managed and executed on time, on budget, and on brand while meeting/exceeding quality standards, goals, and deliverables
- Creates and maintains a master professional education events calendar; sharing with internal teams and external education partners
- Coordinates all professional education events, tradeshows and conferences: creating and maintaining workshop project plans including data entry into Microsoft Project
- Ensures the efficient execution of STEP (Service Technician Education Program) and assists with program effectiveness measures
- Manages the Service Technician Education Program curriculum and portal to deliver up-to-date content and intuitive portal navigation
- Works closely with internal teams and educational partners to monitor and manage the approval of educational presentations and content
- Establishes and maintains reporting to measure the success of the program, leads post-curriculum follow-up, evaluations and measurements
- Carries the voice of dealers, schools and students to identify improvement areas, and initiates plans to replicate successful outcomes and address deficiencies
- Identify , create and deliver school & student marketing / recruiting material needs
- Provides daily support to schools and dealers with questions on the program, curriculum, or systems
- Conducts outreach to students completing the Public Become a Technician curriculum; assists with connecting ‘public’ students to local dealerships
- General office management activities as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a program assistant or related role requiring cross functional project management and event planning responsibilities.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Strong experience with all Microsoft Office applications including Project or similar project management systems/software.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to “get the job done”, allowing for flexible and extended hours, depending upon project needs
- Standard office environment – fast-paced and collaborative
- ~5% Travel – Recruiting/Training Events
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.