At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Support Plant production through installation, modification, and troubleshooting AMU's, HVAC's, Generators, Chillers, and RTO unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Install equipment and assist vendors with new equipment installation and repair, ensuring all work is completed in accordance with the National Electric Codes and OSHA.
2. Maintain and troubleshoot building temperature control systems and equipment.
3. Complete specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order System.
4. Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machines, and equipment.
5. Perform facilities maintenance as assigned.
6. Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
7. Must be a self starter and willing to work in all weather conditions.
8. Must be able to work in high elevated location.
9. Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUN EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Technical degree in Electrical and/or HVAC field. Certification for reclaiming refrigerant not required, but a plus.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
2-3 years of experience working in Heating and Air Conditioning Field.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Understanding of Allerton and Rockwell Software.
2. Knowledge of National Electrical Codes.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.