Trade Compliance Sr. Specialist - FTABangalore
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Polaris is looking for Trade compliance Senior Specialist (FTA) whose primary responsibility is to work on Free Trade Agreements, such as USMCA (United States-Mexico-Canada Free Trade Agreement), KORUS, country of origin assignment, BOM Qualifications and other trade compliance functions primarily for imports and exports within North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze the BOM’s (Tariff Shift, RVC) of Polaris manufacture items for qualifying FTA or assigning COO
- Solicit suppliers for free trade (USMCA, TRACE, KORUS) and country of origin
- Monitor and follow-up with supplier solicitations
- Review supplier responses for accuracy and maintain trackers up to date
- Maintain appropriate recordkeeping to support free trade claims
- Make the calls to the suppliers or Polaris Internal team to get the faster solicitation responses when required
- Coordinating with Lead/Manager to identify process improvements based on the monthly KPI's
- Mentoring and to provide the floor support whenever required
- To review and update the Free trade audit process
- Supports in ad-hoc projects
- Track process changes and update SOPs accordingly
- To support Team Lead in training new joiners
- * Provide support on adhoc projects, if any SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Any degree.
- 5-8 years of trade compliance experience (Experience in FTA is an added advantage).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpretation skill
- Problem solving skills, deep dive & being proactive
- Managing multiple tasks under minimal supervision/direction
- Standard office environment
- Must be flexible in work timings
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.